- This North Indian Street pickle is everyone’s favourite , the sourness of unripe mangoes mixed with oil & spices so well, that finally what you get is a super spicy Khatta achaar with hints of mellowed bitterness from the fenugreek seeds & mild pungency from the split mustard seeds.
- Indian pickles have antioxidant properties
- Rich source of essential vitamins and minerals
- Indian pickles boost your immunity
- Improves the process of digestion in your body.Indian pickles can protect your liver
Ingredients: Homegrown Mangoes,mustard oil, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds, Onion Seeds, Red Chilli, Salt & spices
Shelf Life: 6 months
Net Weight: 400gm
North Indian Mango Pickle
Usually 2-3 days from the date of order. For 'Made to Order' products, it can be as high as 4-5 days. Check your approx date of delivery on this page.
1-2 days from dispatch from seller location if Metro (source) to Metro (destination), 4-5 days from dispatch if Non-Metro (source) to Non- Metro (destination).
You don't have to pay anything extra apart from what showed you in your order confirmation email and during your checkout.
We at Phulo Phalo strive to ensure you get 100% satisfaction from any of the products you buy from us. Having said that, we get that you may have an occasional concern with your order. Please do write in to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to resolve any issue that may have occurred. Returns and Exchanges will be evaluated on a case by case basis.